Answer The following Questions
Maximum Marks 30 Maximum Time : 1 Hours
1. In a quadrilateral ABCD, the angles A, B, C and D are in the ratio 1: 2: 3: 4. Find the measure of each angle of the quadrilateral.
2. The interior angle of a regular is 108°. Find the number of sides of the polygon.
3. The exterior angle of a regular polygon is one-fifth of its interior angle. How many sides have the polygon?
4. The measures of two adjacent angles of a parallelogram are in the ratio 4: 5. Find the measure of each of the angles of the parallelogram.
5. If an exterior angle of a regular polygon is 45°, then find the number of its sides.
6. If an interior angle of a regular polygon is 162°, then find the number of its sides.
7. Find the measure of an interior angle of a regular polygon having 15 sides.
8. An angle of a parallelogram measures 70°. Find the measure of the remaining three angles.
9. One angle of a quadrilateral is 111° and the remaining three angles are equal. Find three angles.
10. What is the ratio of the interior angles of a pentagon and a decagon?